Occhiato University Center (OUC):
Use of the OUC facilities shall be requested in the name of one
individual. This individual agrees to accept responsibility for adhering to
all University and OUC rules and regulations and accepts financial
responsibility for all costs incurred as a result of usage of the OUC
facilities. By signing the front of this document, above said individual
agrees to be responsible for all the following terms:
1. Scheduling of facilities is done on a first come, first served basis.
The signed scheduling agreement allows patron to use only the
room(s) listed on the agreement during the times scheduled. No
other room maybe used without prior approval of the Scheduling
2. A set-up meeting with the Scheduling Office is recommended at
least ten (10) days prior to event. All set-up requirements must be
received no later than two (2) business days prior to event. Failure to
do so may result in immediate cancellation of reservation.
3. The client agrees to cancel reservations as soon as possible if plans
are changed. On-campus individuals must submit cancellation
notification within 24 hours of the scheduled event. Off-campus
individuals must submit cancellation notification 72 hours prior
to the scheduled event. Due to high demand for use of the OUC
ballroom, cancellations must be made 90 days in advance of your
scheduled event in order to receive a refund of your deposit. If the
Scheduling Office is not notified by 90 days you will forfeit the
deposit as well as you may be responsible for cancellation fees if you
have planned for food at your event.
4. The OUC reserves the right to cancel a reservation if it conflicts in
any way with the general policy of the University or the OUC,
and/or to change a reservation to comparable space within the OUC
when other conflicts arise.
5. The OUC personnel retain the right to ask clients and/or any guests
to leave the premises if circumstances require it.
6. The OUC does not assume the responsibility for damage to or loss
of any materials or equipment left in the building. Please remove
all personal items and or equipment immediately following your
7. Other policies may apply to specific rooms or equipment. These
policies will be noted at the time the event is scheduled. Any
questions should be directed to the Scheduling Office: 549-2161.
8. Determination of applicable rental fees and other charges shall be in
accordance with an established fee schedule and agreed to by patron
at time reservation is confirmed.
9. Payment of $100 deposit is required to confirm an event reservation
in the ballroom. Full payment of total estimated bill (including food)
is required for ballroom usage and all estimated related services and
fees will be due ten (10) days prior to event. This requirement will
be noted at the time the event is scheduled.
10. Extra charges may be assessed for additional labor, cleaning, repair,
replacement and damages incurred as a result of the scheduled
function or its guests.